Shipping & Returns
ePlumbing Products is not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing boxes that show as "delivered" via tracking number. If no signature confirmation is requested, the customer assumes full responsibility and liability for lost or stolen packages that track as "delivered." Signature confirmation is an optional service that must be requested by the customer. We highly recommend signature confirmation for apartments, condominiums, and for clients that have had packages go missing before. If no request is made for signature confirmation, packages can be left at the shipping address per the driver's discretion with a full waiver of liability.
Small items such as tools, kitchen sinks, small vanity tops, Little Giant Pumps, instant hot water heaters (Chronomite, Steibel), faucets, etc. ship with FEDEX and usually take about 7-10 business days for delivery. You will be emailed your tracking number.
Large items such as larger vanity tops, shower floors and walls, commercial water heaters and saniflo products, are sent via trucking company (common carriers).
In an effort to get your product to you the quickest way possible, we ship with a variety of trucking companies. The following information is general information for items going with a common carrier (trucking company, not FED Ex).
Curbside Delivery Service:
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. The driver will not carry items into your house.
1. Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
2. The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment. This appointment is usually within a window of time, depending on the carrier. Please remember to write down the carrier’s name and phone number when they call you, in case you need to call them back or check on your delivery.
3. Your item will be delivered and taken off the truck by the delivery driver. In the case of commercial water heaters, please specify at the time of your order if a lift gate is required. ( additional freight fees will apply).
4. Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt. A torn box does not mean a damaged item. The items inside have additional packing material. Inspect the contents inside within 7 days to report if there is any damage. Please call or email us in that event. You will need your packing slip. We will replace damaged items as soon as possible. Please fax us your packing slip with small detail about the damage. Our fax number is 714-558-8839. We will contact you.
5. Please note, if you live down a road or driveway that the delivery truck cannot access, this will impede delivery of your item and you will have to make arrangements with the trucking company.
We are a distributor of many products. All manufacturers have technical data on their own website and factory phone numbers for technical assistance. For Swanstone products, color chips can be ordered for free from the factory, directly. This may help in making an informed purchase.
Returning items is costly and time consuming for everyone. In the event you find it necessary to return an item, please email us and ask for approval. You have 7 days from receipt of item to request a return.
Items returned require prior approval (RGA) via email and will need to have that approval printed out and accompanying the returned item. Returns without paperwork will not be accepted.
Returns are subject to 25% restock fee plus the original freight cost. In order to receive a credit, the returned item must not be damaged, must be in its original packaging, and must not have been used or installed. We cannot issue credit on any item that does not meet this criteria.
There are no returns on custom ordered items or special ordered items.
We highly advise that you send your item insured for its full value and with a tracking number. If the item is lost or arrives damaged, you will have to make a claim with the shipper and seek your reimbursement through them.
On occasion, items can be damaged en route during shipping. We apologize. Please inspect your item(s) upon receipt. You have 7 days to report a damaged item.
If you item arrives damaged, please denote the nature of the damage and fax the packing slip to: 714-558-8839. You will be contacted regarding your replacement. We will arrange for your replacement as soon as possible. Note: We are unable to overnight or express ship any replacement.
International Shipping Powered by
We have partnered with Bongo International to service our international customers.
At checkout, choose your international destination from the country drop down menu. Once you select your country and attempt to checkout, you will be automatically transferred to Bongo's Secure International Checkout page where you will be provided with international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment.
Upon completion of your order, Bongo will charge your credit card for the entire purchase and then re-purchase those items from our site on your behalf. We will ship the goods to Bongo's Global Distribution Facility and they will be forwarded to your international address.